Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Soap Cozies 12/1/07

Originally made some for my boyfriend because I hate the bar of soap sitting around and lets face it, one of these days I am going to slip and it and kill myself. Also, I have allergic reactions to bar soap, so it gets annoying when he uses my washcloth with his bar soap. . . not good reactions. So, now he has his own washcloth home for his bar soap. My mother liked the idea and thought my dad would like a soap cozy too.











Knitted with Sensations Bellezza Collection, Margherita in Green. 69% nylon, 31% acrylic
Pattern was on the whim.
Last picture shows the nylon cord I used on all of them to close them up.








Also knitted with Sestations Bellezza Collection, Margherita but in Blue. 69% nylon, 31% acrylic












Crocheted with Sensations Bellezza Collection Smania in Tropical (I think that's the color)65%cotton, 35% nylon
stitch pattern is from one of my stitch dictionaries, but over all pattern made up.






Crocheted with the same yarn, Sensations Bellezza Collection Smania but in Blue Multi. 65%cotton, 35%nylon
Same stitch and pattern.

The fuzzy ones are nice, they feel like a soft towel. The crocheted ones are nice if you want a really good scrub, the nylon on the outside gives some good exfoliation.
Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment