Friday, January 7, 2011

Food Friday - Stroganoff

My sister, Rhoni, posted about her Stroganoff experience and I just had to try it. The only type of stroganoff I had eaten before this was the boxed Hamburger Helper version, so nothing to really compare it to. I used gluten-free options. I used flank steak for my beef . . . something Rhoni also got me to really like.


Photobucket


Photobucket



This was really good and would definitely make it again. I wish I could find a gluten-free large noodle that I really love though. I think next time though I will try it with my rice noodles that are more spaghetti like.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love Beef Stroganoff. I cook it once or twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal, glad you were able to make a GF versions that you like!

    ReplyDelete