Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Inspirations

Love the look of these Slippers and the pattern is here for free. She even has instructions for adjustment for larger feet in the comments.


A Crochet Slouchy Hat! Love it! Going to have to make one.


Recipes I’d like to try:


I tried my sister’s recipe for the Eggplant Parmesean . . . forgot to take pictures and stuff for the blog. Even the husband liked it, which makes me want to try these Eggplant Parmesan Stacks. They are like sandwiches almost. Looks delicious.


Fresh Gluten Free Pasta looks yummy.


I know I am on a soup kick, this Potato Broccoli and Bacon Soup looks delicious.

4 comments:

  1. Eggplant stacks look yummy! We tried stuffed eggplant last night, in the trash it went. We have settled on the fact that the only way we want eggplant is coated in bread crumbs and fried! So this recipe looks good. Wonderful on finding the gluten free pasta recipe! The site looks wonderful as well. I see she uses a ton of elements to make a good one. I don't think I would have ever thought to try all that together!! Glad you found someone more knowledgeable in the way of gluten free pasta!!! Fresh pasta is really the best!!! Maybe once I have more energy I will try and make it. Let me know how it works out! If so it could be a great base for other types of gluten free pasta things with a few adjustments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know eggplant makes my world go 'round, right? Drool. And I want those slippers. Truly, deeply, madly do, but there's a new baby freezing (no, not hardly) because I need to finish a blankie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the slouchy hat, I always have gauge problems with crochet. I'd love to try it though.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just really looked at those slippers! I think I need a pair, this might be what I need to bust out of my blaa mood!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete