Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Inspirations

Leftover Socks by Haphazard Knitter are wonderful! Cannot wait to see how the second one turns out.


Recipes I’d like to try
:

Gluten-Free Steamed Dumplings sound so yummy. I will most definitely have to try this.

Peas and Bacon looks like a rather simply dish but yummy. I wonder if this could make me like frozen peas?

Meatballs with Peppers and Pineapple sounds super delicious. The husband doesn’t like fruit mixed with meat, so I’ll probably end up substituting just pineapple juice and he will be none the wiser.

Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp sounds good. I have been on a bit of a shrimp kick. Maybe I can even convince the husband to try some . . . he’s not so much a seafood person.

Chicken Enchiladas look delicious. I love that it includes home-made sauce. This is very different from the one I tried before and now I have to try this one.

1 comment:

  1. All those recipes sound great! I've had peas with bacon, but I love green peas any ol' way.

    ReplyDelete