Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Inspirations

Love this ballet style wrap! I think I will be knitting Justice one when it comes out.

I would love to be able to sew my own underwear and bras. This is something I would love to learn to do.


Recipes I’d like to try:

The Tamale recipe sounds wonderful. I use to work with a lady named Maria back when I lived in Washington State, she made the best tamales. I will be trying this recipe soon!!

As a huge fan of lemon flavored things, this lemon curd sounds good.

Egg Drop Soup
looks delicious. One of the things I miss is different types of Asian food because they often contain wheat somewhere in their ingredients. I can do this though, just might try it this week.

I love tartar sauce, but I am picky about it too. This tartar sauce recipe would give me something to try and adapt.

4 comments:

  1. I will have to say I am not a fan of egg drop soup. I had it once at the request of my coworkers who were trying to get me to explore other food options. It was gross. They tell me I just had a bad batch but mine was like sucking on raw egg slime. I hope your experience is better. Me I won't touch it with a ten foot pole!! But that is just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the Asian soups I've tried. I'm glad you found a promising recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ballet wrap! Yet another thing to add to the "someday" list.

    I'm not sure about sewing my own underwear, but I can definitely see the benefits of a custom-fit bra. Not sure it will happen anytime soon, but it's an interesting idea...

    ReplyDelete