Thursday, January 6, 2011

Healthy Thursday

So this week wasn't much to speak of, so we won't really. I am having a very difficult time kicking this cold completely. Every time I think the cold is on it's way out it swings back full force. This weekend was spent with some coughing, sneezing, and vomiting again.

I even tried to exercise a couple times this week and let me tell you it was pathetic.

So instead, we shall talk about the week ahead. I am going to be more detailed because I think this will help stick to things better. Each day will be listed individually like this:


Monday:

Exercise=

Sweets=

Sleep=

Mood=


These are the things I feel I need to focus on so these are the things I am going to hold myself the most accountable for.

I still plan on listing my weight, which unfortunately I think I might have actually gained weight while I was sick. Blah! Plus, I plan on taking a picture of myself. I haven't decided how often, but I was thinking about 6 week intervals.

Next Thursday will be the real start to this, no matter how little or much is achieved. I hope you all have time to take care of yourselves.

3 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! Goals are good, but if you are sick, you should take it easy on yourself until you are fully recovered. It just makes you feel even worse otherwise. Your body needs its strength to recover, so exercising should be on the back burner right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE well soon! And don't push your body with exercise just yet. I've had a perfectly awful week too, with not eating at all being followed by poor food choices...

    ReplyDelete