Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gifting Clause

See, I told you I would do it, I am just a little late. So these are the crafting items that are gifts that I can work on in 2009, only because I didn't finish them in 2008.




This is Rhoni's scarf. I wasn't able to make it for Christmas because the loom broke, but now it's all fixed and dress and begun. I hope she likes it. I am making it wide and long. She is one of those people who is always cold.

Yarn:Bernat Berella "4"
Color: Camouflage (black, browns, white)
Content: 100% acrylic (so she can easily wash it and dry it)

Yarn:Red Heart Soft Yarn
Color: pink
Content: 100% acrylic

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Color: black
Content: 100% acrylic

Pattern: Plain weave. Warp:6 black, 36 camo, 3 black, 6 pink, 3 black, 36 camo, 6black. Weft: camo

* * * * * * *

Moss stitch, skinny headbands for Rhoni - she wanted some of her birthday and I told her yes, before I made this deal, so I tried to finish them in 2008. No luck.


Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Dream Baby DK
Content:50% acrylic, 50% nylon
Color: tan
Needles: US 1




Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks
Content: 75% washable wool, 25% nylon
Color: Charcoal
Needles: US 2


Yarn: Knit Picks Lace weight
Content: 100% Merino Wool
Color: Bare
Needles: US 000


Yarn: Knit Picks Shadow Lace weight
Content: 100% Merino Wool
Color:Basalt
Needles: US 000


I know there is a very strong Rhoni theme here, but the last one is one I need to finish for my Mom:



The Jeanie shawl from Knitty. I only have a few rows done on it, but I would still like to finish this year.


So, as you see, not too bad really. The headbands are tedious, but won't take too long and neither should the scarf. The Jeanie will take a little more patience though. We shall see.

Oh yes, update on Wii Fit progress:
Friday: 35 minutes
Saturday: 31 minutes
Sunday: going to do it right after I hit the publish button

No comments:

Post a Comment