Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sleep, what?

Oi! Well, unfortunately last night's attempt at sleep wasn't much better. Technically I was "asleep" longer, about 7 hours or so, but it was bad sleep. I kept waking up, bad dreams, too cold, too hot, etc. I am not even going to mention what I hope tonight's sleep will be like in fear of jinxing it. I am one of those people who really doesn't function well on less than 7 or 8 hours of sleep, especially for days in a row. My body prefers to get somewhere around 9 or 10 hours of sleep, it doesn't get it too often, but it prefers it.

I am still fairly set on ripping out the Jeanie Shawl. My poor mother asked me to make her a shawl about a year ago or so and I was all for it. I have gone through a couple of stages and different patterns and in the end . . . I am not a shawl knitter. I am not a scarf knitter (trust me, the one I did accomplish took everything inside of me to plug away at the little bugger), much less a shawl knitter. There, I have said it. I am not a shawl knitter. Sorry Mom. What does this mean for the shawl I intended on knitting for my wedding? Only time can tell, but I may need to consider shopping around or paying someone else to knit it for me.

I will take some pics tomorrow. I finished a couple of the headbands and have made some progress on Rhoni's scarf. I also got my hair cut, nothing special, but it's not annoying anymore.

Wii Fit update:
Monday: only 30 minutes, I felt like crap.
Tuesday(today): no minutes. I still feel like crap and my body just needs some sleep. I will be going to bed shortly after I hit publish. Hopefully my eyes won't open again until 7 a.m. when I must get up and get ready to take the boy to jury duty.

* I did do some walking today though, walked a mile to get my hair cut and a mile back home, so I did something active.*

1 comment:

  1. May the sleep work!
    and don't forget to log that walk into your wii fit activity tracker...

    I had weird sleep last night too... but enough ... more or less.

    Does this mean I can take tomorrow off without being horribly behind? Likely not... so if I get good sleep, I won't.

    ReplyDelete