Friday, August 20, 2010

Food Friday - Chocolate Mint Brownies

On the back of the of the Penzey's Hot Chocolate with a Hint of Mint container there is a recipe for brownies. The husband really wanted me to try these.


The mix is delicious and does have just a hint of mint.
Photobucket

Love this flour, it doesn't have any gritty texture and worked really well with this recipe.
Photobucket

I almost forgot to take a picture after baking, couldn't wait to try them.
Photobucket

Super fall apart yummy! The outside has a nice crisp, but the inside is nice and soft.
Photobucket




Overall conclusion : Very good, even the husband liked them and he doesn't like most of the gluten free baked goods I try. The recipe is easy, quick, and delicious. I would definitely recommend these.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I'll have to see if I can find said cocoa mix...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you used that baking mix I bought! Glad it worked out for you! Enjoy the chocolate treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I might just have to get around to baking brownies this weekend...I've been thinking about it off and on for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth is watering now, I'm trying to catch up on my blog reading. Now I have to go get a snack.
    These look yummy
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete