Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Joys of blocking

My mind is scattered enough that I cannot be a dedicated crafter and work on only one project. Although, this means each project takes longer to finish, because they don't get that special attention. This often makes it feel like I do a lot of crafting and yet accomplish very little. I think it also makes finishing an item even more sweeter though.

One of the Bakers Dozen Squares is off the needles.

Photobucket

And it is now blocking!
Photobucket


Photobucket




I am a huge sucker for lace in textured yarns. I have a bit of this yarn left and may make myself something small. Will do a full post about it tomorrow. Off to knit clue #2 from Wendy's Shetland Pi KAL and finish up the second Bakers Dozen Square.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE blocking and that cloth. It will likely be Friday before I can cast on for clues 1 & 2... I think I am going to use the blue fingering. I don't know what else I'd ever do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! O my! you have been so busy creating wonderful things!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete