Saturday, August 21, 2010

Garden Update and Shetland Pi

First, one of the many bunnies that live in our backyard. It always amazes me that one can live in a big city and still have so many woodland animals about. I love it!


Photobucket

Even though I was on the second floor balcony, he sensed fear at me taking his pictures and started to flee!
Photobucket

It looks like not all the plants that sprouted were the hot peppers! It looks like we have a baby bell pepper! So jazzed!
Photobucket

Every few days I go out and picked peppers. This was this mornings pick!
Photobucket

The little tomatoes are starting to turn red!
Photobucket

Every time I blink the Coleus plant seems to have grown! The seeds were a variety pack, only the pink and red seem to have grown though. Still lovely!
Photobucket


Not garden, but it is as colorful as the garden! The Shetland Pi KAL is moving along nicely. This is through clue #2. The colors are transitioning quickly. A little disappointed that the colors moved from green-yellow to orange-yellow without ever having a just yellow. Oh well, it is still lovely.


Comfort Pi

A bit closer up on the lace.
Comfort Pi


I am only through clue 2 of 5. I am truly beginning to worry about where I will have enough room to block this out! I guess I'll worry more about that when the time comes, but it is a serious concern. The bed is probably the only place large enough to block it, but unfortunately we do need somewhere to sleep!

5 comments:

  1. I too love that my urban friends still have wildlife. Yeah!

    Stunning start to the shawl. Makes me glare at my boring blue on the coffee table. No, I don't think that's the yarn I want to use...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pi shawl is beautiful! I love graduated color changes like that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunny! Your shawl is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good deal on the garden. My peppers still aren't doing much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The garden looks great, and the Shetland Pi is making me regret not casting on! BTY I love the yarn you are using!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete