To see each picture larger, just click on the the picture.
This picture shows the back design and a bit of the front patches. This quilt they send me everything to put it together and I got to decided how I wanted the patches arranged. I sewed it all together and they require that also has ties so it is more durable, so I also did that.
This is a close-up on some of the patches.
This is the front.
This is the back and a little of the front of the second one, this one is also one where they sent me everything to put together.
A close-up of the patches one the second one.
The whole front of the second one.
This last one I made the patches and made the blanket. This is a view of the back and a bit of the front, like the others.
A close-up on the patches. Each patch I drew designs on it with fabric paint, none are solid lines though, only dots. I did the dots because I thought the looked more interesting than a solid line, plus I didn't want too much fabric paint on the quilt in general so it was still mostly soft on the top.
Here is a full view of the front.
I liked the quilt that I made the patches to and everything so much that I am tempted to make myself a larger version of it. *smile*
Anyhow, that is all for today.